October Round Up
Another month of 2020 in the books, which means one month closer to a brand-new year! I love October, it has always been one of my favorite months! I personally felt like the month slowed down just a little bit, which I appreciated so I could enjoy it! Like I’ve said in some of my other posts, my birthday and many of my friend’s birthdays are in October, so fortunately, the month was full of celebration and seeing some friends I hadn’t had the chance to spend a lot of time with (safely, of course!).
As you all know, I try to be as honest and transparent I can be when it comes to gathering my thoughts at the end of the month, and honestly, I felt like my routine suffered a little this month! But I guess it was a bit of an even exchange, because I think it suffered since I spent a lot of time doing things this month that I hadn’t done in months! I loved seeing friends, but of course, being out of my own house where all my routine essentials sometimes threw me for a loop. My usual laundry list of books I read and shows I watch is also short this month, since I didn’t spend as much time lounging around as I have in other months since I started the blog! I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: it is ok if your routine ebbs and flows with the changing seasons of your life! If this pandemic has taught me anything, it is that nothing can truly be constant. Our worlds are ever changing, whether we want them to or not!
Last month, I talked a bit about my manifestation journey. Recently, I started manifesting with the moon cycles, and let me tell you. I feel more in tune with the universe than I have ever felt before! Putting out my wishes and goals, learning to embrace forgiveness, and practicing gratitude through manifestation honestly has changed my ways of living and thinking. Nothing is instantaneous, but I really do believe that the universe is holding me and is putting my wishes into motion. I can feel it and I can see the changes in my life already occurring. It’s amazing what a little release can do. Again, if you’re interested in manifesting, I highly recommend Yasmin Boland’s book Moonology and all of her other resources.
Something small but worth noting is the fact that I sat down to personally journal this month for the first time since August. I guess it was the first time since then that I had enough going on in my life that I wanted to document for me to remember later. The physical act of writing is something that I feel very connected to; it always centers me. Returning to that was a little thing that felt so important, and it made me want to continue to check in with myself, even in the most mundane times of my life. It reminded me that it is also important to sit with the times where nothing big is happening. It’s all just as important.
I’ve continued to set goals for myself before the start of each new month, and I’m happy to share that I did rather well in terms of achieving what I realistically could from my list! Of course, some things fell to the wayside, but it feels good to know that am on the right path towards making my goals a reality. It’s so funny to think about, because if the world hadn’t paused and my life hadn’t shifted in the way that it did, I wonder if ANY of these goals would be the goals I was aiming for? I try not to think too much about the “what could have been’s,” but it’s interesting nonetheless!
Personal growth continues to be at the forefront of my heart and mind month to month, as I share with you on the blog. I know I’ve got a long way to go, but it is the best feeling knowing that I am the same “Angela” but I am oh, so different than the girl I knew even just a year ago. It may sound cliché, but it’s true. Of course, I have moments where I can feel myself reverting back to my old thought processes or ways of handling things, but it’s amazing to me that now, I am able to stop, recognize that, recognize that that isn’t how I want to be, and can try my best to make a shift. I do think there are parts of me that are inherent that I can’t and shouldn’t have to change, but anyone who knows me and loves me enough knows that I am what I am and will love me anyway.
SO ANYWAY! MY MONTHLY FAVES!
TV & Movies
- Dancing with the Stars
- The Bachelorette
- Schitt’s Creek (currently on season 2, still deciding how I feel, despite popular opinions…)
- Ozark (FINISHED SEASON 3!)
- Unsolved Mysteries: Volume 2
- Emily in Paris (I started watching it as background noise, but I didn’t hate it. Very cheesy, but cute!)
- I’m still working through Untamed by Glennon Doyle. It’s a GREAT book, I just did not devote as much time to reading as I should have this month (that was a goal I did NOT meet)
- Tula Glow & Get It Stick
- I’ve talked about this product before, but since I have been kind of busy this month, this product has literally been a life saver. This little stick of wonder depuffs your under eyes and provides a nice cooling sensation. It’s perfect for your sleepy eyes first thing in the morning! I love to apply mine right after I moisturize, under my makeup! If I’m ever in a hurry or just don’t feel like bothering with makeup, I’ll swipe this under my eyes, curl my lashes, and go! I swear by it! If you want to check it out, click HERE!
- Liquid I.V. Immunity Support Blend
- You guys know I LOVE my Liquid I.V. sticks. I drink one almost every day, and I truly have seen a huge difference in my hydration and my energy (when drinking the energy multiplier). Well, my love for this company grew x10 this month with the launch of their new product, the Hydration Multiplier + Immunity Support Blend! These sticks offer the same hydration multiplier goodness PLUS vitamins C &D, Zinc, and Wellmune to keep your immune system at it’s best! We all know how important that is right now! AND they taste like yummy oranges. If you want to try them out, click HERE for 25% off and free shipping on me!
My subscribers and followers on social media have already heard all about this, but I am so excited to share a new product launch with you! You may know of or have been receiving my free Monthly Bullet Journal Templates, and I’m SO excited to launch my 2-Pack Bullet Journal Templates TODAY!
I decided to sell my templates in 2-packs going forward to better tailor them to the seasons and give everyone a chance to start thinking about planner in advance! The first 2-pack will be for November & December, and let me tell you, they are SO CUTE! With your purchase of the 2-pack you’ll receive 50+ template pages for two months to get yourself and your loved ones ready for the holiday season! The templates ALSO would make a perfect, adorable, and affordable gift for the planner in your life!
Click HERE to get your 2-Pack today!!
I wish you all the best heading into November! Get ready to give thanks! Xo